What is it?
European Co-funded Projects are great opportunities for companies who believe in R&D, new technologies and product development.
EUCOORD is a web-based application for Project Management and Financial Accounting of FP7 Research Projects.
It’s has been developed based on EnginSoft’s 10+ years of experiences in fostering and coordinating European and National Projects (e.g. NADIA www.nadiaproject.org).
The platform offers everything that is needed for the Coordination of Research Projects:
- Activities check and coordination;
- Deliverables, Milestones and related Gantt Chart handling;
- Dissemination planning;
- Accounts management;
- Reports generation;
- Project web-site and communication management.
The whole Consortium benefits from the following advantages:
- The Project Data are available 24 hours a day from any platform;
- The Project and Financial Management work becomes easier, faster and more guided;
- Any operation reflects the FP7 Project guidelines reducing the risk of mistakes;
- The Coordinator does not need to spend hours on the phone to collect data;
- The Partners are asked to provide their own data through simple and guided operations;
- The risk to produce wrong Reports is drastically reduced;
- The web-site of the project can be easily created and managed by the Coordinator;
- Communication and collaboration within the Consortium are promoted and kept alive.
EUCOORD can be included in the project proposal: the cost for EUCOORD can be covered by the project.
It deals with the majority of funding programs: IP, STREP, NOE, CSACA.